Even though guys come in all different types, they all seem to be hard to buy gifts for, so we wanted to create an easy-to-follow Gift “Guy”de for anyone struggling this Christmas season. This list organizes the unique items offered at Old Town Cape’s Outdoor Holiday Market based on your guy. Just pick the category (or categories) that the fit the dude you’re buying for and we will give you some great ideas that can all be found at the market!
For the Hairy Guy: Whether it be his own hair or his furry best friend’s, the Outdoor Holiday Market will not disappoint.
- Vendor dedicated to men’s grooming products – beard & mustache oils, pomade, and hand-made combs
- Home-made dog treats, toys, and health products like paw butter
- Pet-related signs
For the Guy Who Likes to Cook: As for those who spend a lot of time in the kitchen, there are plenty of fresh ingredients for recipes or ready-to-eat goodies.
- Farmer vendors with seasonal veggies and hand-made spoons & spatulas
- Authentic Italian ingredients and foods
- Spicy peppers
- Beef & pork jerky
- Mushrooms with paired spices & rubs
- Honey with endless uses
For the Guy that has an Eye for Beauty: If your guy treasures art and creativity or likes to decorate the house, we’ve got presents for him.
- Fused glass decorations—bowls, plates, lamps, etc.
- Stained glass
- Homemade ornaments
- Horseshoe sculptures
- Hand-made brooms
- Decorative signs
- Personalized items
- Paper crafts including cards, gift boxes, and décor
For the Sweetie: Does you dude have a major sweet tooth?
- Home-made chocolates including Kentucky Bourbon Balls
- Rock candy
- Fudge and other Christmas sweets
- Gluten-free, vegan, sugar-free, & low-carb desserts
- Bakery vendors offering bakery items & Christmas orders
For the Prickly Guy: This gruff type of guy tends to shy away from events like these, but you can use this as the perfect time to shop for him without him knowing! Plus, there are plenty of things at this wintertime farmer’s market that can soften him up.
- Hand-made, naturally derived soaps, lotions, chap sticks, and scrubs to soothe
- Lavender-based products to relax
- When all else fails, buy him a cactus that’s as prickly as he is!
Discover all kinds of fun, unique, and sometimes tasty handmade items only at the Old Town Cape Outdoor Holiday Market this Saturday, December 7 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Located at the intersection of Broadway and Frederick.